The purpose of the Article Complete Nutrition Air Fryer Baked Potatoes is to guide you on how you can make it at home.
The air fryer is a great cooking method for potatoes. They’re crisp on the outside yet tender and perfectly cooked inside, making them the perfect food for any party. (Complete Nutrition Air Fryer Baked Potatoes)
Complete Nutrition Air Fryer Baked Potato Recipe
A baked potato is so versatile that you don’t have to go wrong with it. This easy air fryer potato recipe is perfect for when you have a hankering for baked
This air fryer cooks food very fast. You’ll get the same results as baking the potato in the oven but with less cleanup. You don’t have to wait for the air fryer to heat up as you do with an oven. (Complete Nutrition Air Fryer Baked Potatoes)
You can buy Air Fryer here: https://amzn.to/37tkez2
Complete Nutrition Air Fryer Baked Potato Recipe Ingredients
This is such an easy recipe using only 3 basic ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- Potatoes – Russet potatoes are the best type of potato for baking because they’re starchy and hold Make sure all your potatoes are the same size so they cook evenly. Oil – The oil is what gives the skin its crispiness, so we use olive oil for this recipe. Use a spray instead of oil when you cook.
- Salt – It’s a must to add the fine sea salt for extra flavor, but you can use the salt you have on hand
How to make Complete Nutrition Air Fryer Baked Potatoes
- Prep – First, wash the potatoes with plenty of cold water and pat them dry thoroughly. Poke the potatoes all over with a fork.
- Oil and salt – Put the potatoes into the air fryer basket and drizzle in oil and season with salt.
- Air Fry – This recipe calls for baking the potatoes in an oven, but you can easily make them in a basket-style air fry Turn the potatoes over and continue cooking until a knife easily pierces through the center. (Complete Nutrition Air Fryer Baked Potatoes)
How do you know when a Baked Potato is done?
This baked potato is ideal for those who are watching their calories because it only contains 130 calories. Small potatoes will cook more quickly than larger and thicker potatoes. Cook the potatoes until they’re tender and easy to pierce with a knife. After cooking for the first 10-12 minutes, turn the potato basket to vent for 2-3 minutes, and then flip it back over. (Complete Nutrition Air Fryer Baked Potatoes)
Baked Potato Toppings
We love a fully loaded baked potato as a side dish or even for lunch. Make a yummy baked potato bar. These are some of our favorite toppings:
- Salt – sprinkling on a little extra is always a good idea
- Butter – dot cut potato with butter and let it melt over
- Sour Cream – add a generous dollop
- Bacon bits – chop up some Air fryer Bacon
- Shredded cheese – Mexican or cheddar
- Everything bagel seasoning
- Jalapeno – sliced or diced
- Chives or green onion to garnish
Tips for Potatoes in the Air Fryer
- Test for doneness – Your potato is done if a knife inserted into the center is easily pierced. You can easily reheat these in the air fryer.
- Scrub potatoes – The potato peels are edible and super delicious when you salt them. Wash your potatoes thoroughly before peeling and cutting them into cubes.
- Poke potatoes with a fork – air fryer potatoes don’t have to be poked with a fork, but there’s a small chance your potatoes will pop when they’re in the air fryer, so you want to poke them before they go into
- Don’t overcrowd the air fryer. You don’t want the air to circulate so much that it actually blows
- Reheat- the potato by cooking it in the oven at 400 degrees until heated or using a microwave.